Supporting our probity focus, Blue Zoo has extensive experience in the public sector procurement environment, providing a range of specialised consultancy services in procurement and contract management
We provide value adding procurement support and advisory to clients, from requirements analysis and business cases through to final award of contract. We provide process facilitation support as well as guidance for effective procurement outcomes. We work with key stakeholders to develop and implement a structured approach to procurement, including:
- Development of requirements documents including Business Requirements, Functional and Technical Requirements, Detailed System Specifications, and Future State Roadmaps.
- Development of key documents including the Business Case, Procurement Plan, Risk Assessments, Probity Plan, Evaluation Plan and the Contract Management Plan.
- Facilitate the conduct of tender evaluation meetings, referee and financial capability checks.
- Write Tender Evaluation Reports prepare the documentation for submission to approving authorities.
- Prepare staff for and participate in the negotiation process.